What about using mouthpiece buzzing in the practice room?  I had a
teacher once that wanted me to buzz pop goes the weasel all the time.
I did not get the point of it, and right now I do almost no buzzing in
the practice room.  Can you mouthpiece buzz without a piano?  When and
where and how in a practice session is this productive?