Hello, what is a ROPA orchestra ? Please explain. You know,
buying four Viennese horns is quite a big amount of money.
Wait ten days & I can make you an estimate of the price, but
I should know in which country you are, as I might calculate
delivery too. If here in Europe, no problem at all.

I played in a section with the Vienna Philharmonic often,
but did play here in Munich just alone withViennese single F
for two years against a section of all 103. Occasionally I
did use my Viennese Pumpenhorn until retirement.

Yes, you can learn to play the pumpenhorn even in the later
years of the professional life, but it would be wise to
restrict oneself to use these horns for the easier things
only e.g. proms, New Year concert, Johann Strauss program)
and for the hornensemble (quartet). You would gain much
endurance , tone quality, breath control.

Kindst greetings

Hans

PS: Write me off the list next time, please