I've bought this material from Osmun's, ready to cut to the right height and
punt in the proper place.  There are other sources, but I know that Osmun's
can tell you what would be right for your horn.  They are very helpful.  One
of my student's father received instructions on how to convert her 8D to a
string linkage from a mechanical linkage.  He had absolutely no trouble.
Now, he is an engineer, but knows little about musical instruments, be he
said the instructions were extremely easy to follow.  Try them - they will
help if they can.  No, I do not work for Osmun's or receive a discount.
They, like Pope, Brassarts, and Stuart DeHaro, among many others, are just
helpful and fantastic to deal with.  In fact, I cannot think of any horn
dealer that I have ever dealt with, who does not go out of his/her way to
help the customer.  If you have a trustworthy local dealer, try them.  They
may have either cork rolls or the Buna in stock, and might be willing to
sell you a little to see what works best on your horn.
Ellen Manthe