In a message dated 2/4/2008 10:20:29 AM Central Standard Time,  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
writes:

I just  have two small packs left. I got them through Ganter.
But I might ask  Worischek, where he gets them.

Hello Hans,

Horn corks are also available from Ferree's Tools, Inc.

_www.ferreestools.com_ (http://www.ferreestools.com)

They are available in diameters of:

3/16" = 4.8mm
1/4" = 6.4mm
5/16" = 7.9mm
3/8" = 9.5mm

I believe they are about US$7.00 for 12 cork sticks that are
1 1/2" (38.1mm) long.

Cork should also be available from most local repair shops
here in the US.  Vacuum cleaner drive belt can also be used
and one belt should be a lifetime supply of bumpers.   As you
indicated, they can be difficult to install and trim to the proper
size and they may not give the desired "bounce" to the lever
action ...... but, they are cheap and may be worth a try.

Hope to see you in Denver this summer.

Very best regards,     Jerry Old in Kansas  City

48)