Hi all,

I'm sorry for not reacting faster (after the mumble with Pierre and Andrew
electricity/internet cut and it came only back in the morning), but... what
you did is really awsome!
I just downloaded the new field papers which we are going to use today with
all the new information on it! It is so great!
It also really impressesd our new OpenStreetMap fellows and the MSF team!

Today we will launch a new task for you, where your help is also really
welcome!. By the way the way you are mapping now is really pefect! What we
are focussing on here is most of all on the streetnames and the names of
the neighbourhouds. This is really important to have the possibility to
localize the people. However an issue is that there are not always official
names, and the people are using their own names or even have only names
with a reference point, like the street next to the lady who is brewing
alcohol. So this street is now baptizised as the brewery street!

And yes, we will be on mumble around 13h to have a chat with you!

See/hear you soon!

Jorieke

Op donderdag 20 maart 2014 heeft Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr> het
volgende geschreven: