Hi,

To get an idea of what look like the huts you may find hard to identify on
the imagery,
you can have a look on this video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8aTKdBs-Ys> of a small plane landing on
Zemio airstrip in Central African Republic, especially just before the
plane lands. It shows well what you can see here
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/5.03162/25.14293&layers=H>. And you
figure out that the round brown shapes are obvious nice huts. I put that on
Zemio TM job to help the contributors: usually when creating a job I check
if there is no video showing the situation from the ground. In South Sudan
it made me figure out what I thought were walls are actually wooden fences.

Sincerely,

Severin