Pierre

      De : William Morris <wboyk...@geosprocket.com>
 À : Pierre Béland <pierz...@yahoo.fr>; Kevin Bullock
<kbull...@digitalglobe.com>; "hot@openstreetmap.org" <hot@openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Mercredi 29 avril 2015 22h01
 Objet : Re: [HOT] TomNod integration for the next time around

Thanks Kevin. I just updated the map, and I have to say the clusters of
"verified" damage seem actionable from a task planning standpoint:
https://geosprocket.cartodb.com/viz/bb5ed630-ee1e-11e4-8dca-0e018d66dc29/embed_map
 I look forward to seeing your post about this.

This data could be very valuable to incorporate. Pierre, is there a tech
working group that focuses on the task manager?
-Bill