Hi Barbara
I appreciate your testimony about beginners experience. Your various testtimony
are important for us to adapt and find the best strategy to adapt our workflow
including training material, mapathons, Tasks instructions, Validations.
Areas with no Description : If this correspond to a polygon where no tags were
added, our Global Validation process can take care with Query to the database
and spot all of these and correct.
Buildings not aligned : Bing imagery is our basis to align objects. When we
work with post-disaster imagery, it might be slighlty moved away from Bing.
Both in ID and JOSM it is possible to realign the imagery to correspond to what
was previously mapped. The importance is to keep coherence among all objects
mapped. This is often a mistake of new contributors to each realign buildings
using various images.

To go back to a tile you worked on, You go back to the Task Manager job you
workded on.  Go to the Stats panel of the TM job and pass the mouse over your
OSM-ID. This will show the tile you worked on. If nobody works presently on the
tile, you can click to review the tile.
To show your TM history, click on your OSM-ID in this Stats panel.

Yes, a lot of people, of volunteer people from around the world are doing great
work supporting Kathmandu Living Labs and the Nepal population, including you!
Thanks a lot!
Sometimes frustrating this crowdsourcing, but we surely all gain something
working together, gathering from around the world and exploring ways to provide
better answers while participating to such disaster managements. As many have
said in the medias, this is a great way to make the difference other then
providing money to caritative organizatons. And be assured that the
organizations appreciate the efforts made by this virtual volunteered community.

cheers
Pierre