And if you come to the HOT summit, we'll gladly have a cup of coffee with
you.

I looked at the wiki page. You definitely have done your homework! One
thing I don't fully understand: Why don't you import the housenumbers
together diretly with the buildings? Or will you add the housenumbers all
as nodes afterwards? If you plan to have them on the building contours, I
think it makes sense to add them at the same time.

It's implied from the text of the wiki page, but maybe you can add that all
changes will be reviewed by human mappers and you may want to mention the
todo list plugin. It may also make sense to mention that JOSM will be used
and that howto instructions will be provided.

What I usually see as a question on the imports list is the question how
the data will be maintained/updated in the future. They/we care about this
and it's part of the reason why they ask about the local community. They
might even insist that the whole import is performed or at least followed
up by local people who are familiar with the territory.

Jo