I always liked festival over espeak. The voices just sound more real to me. I
find that shows where the host does all the mixing of the intro/outro music
sound the best as far as levels go. I don't really care my ears have been blown
out of the water a few times and a few more isn't going to make me deaf.

What are your thoughts ken?

--cobra2