Mike Ray said:

> The music is too loud, as others have said.

Actually, I think that the music is at a good level, but the show
content itself is much too quiet.  As David Lee said, a bit of
post-production can be extremely helpful, and this can probably be
automated.

I do love the music, but it is a bit long. Perhaps the format can be:

1. 10 seconds of intro music (conveniently, the fanfare has just sounded
twice at 10 seconds)

2. Fade intro music to 30%, start voice-over of the TTS Show Synopsis.

3. With luck the TTS Show Synopsis is over just before the intro music
runs out. If not, the intro music repeats (sans fanfare) at the 30
second mark, but fades. Perhaps the intro music can just keep repeating
until both the show synopsis and sponsorship thankyou are done.

4. Sponsorship thankyous...

5. Music fades completely, The Show starts

6. Outro is great as it is, and a good example of voice over music.

--Bob, who has no business providing advice until he submits another
show or several.

Bob Jonkman <bjonk...@sobac.com>          Phone: +1-519-635-9413