Whilst I agree that the theme music could do with turning down a bit, I also
think that some hosts could do more to improve the levels on their recorded
segment.  This is an observation I have towards many podcasts, not just HPR
episodes.  A tiny amount of post-production effort can make a huge amount of
difference to the final episode.

Dave