Proposed Changes

1) Change upload form to require tags
I don't mind tags.  At the same time I don't find them kind of useless
unless the tags themselves are curated so that I get a list to chose from
and don't have to create new ones all the time.  I typically find that
searching the whole posts give me better results when I'm looking for
something.

But don't let that stop you. I'm for requiring at least one tag.

2) Remove default "explicit" tag from the form