I agree with the proposed patch.

Do we have more information about the harrassment that took (or is taking?)
place? I don't mean names or anything specific,  just wondering what we're
dealing with. Mean comments? Threatening emails? What level are we at here?

If discussing it publically would betray confidence, then disregard my
question.

--
Klaatu