On 2019-12-14 16:54, Ken Fallon wrote:

> This is not a Code of Conduct. This gives a mandate to myself and the
> other "admins/janitors" to take action.

I'd like to explain my logic here a little and why I think it's important.

I see the HPR Policies reflecting how we act as a community, while I see
Codes of Conduct as trying to define how the community should behave.
(I'm not sure which side of the fence I am on with regard to Codes of
Conduct other than to say it would make a great topic for some shows.)

We are a "welcoming community that offers positive feedback and
encourages respectful debate." and our website should to reflect this.

This is important to communicate this so that people feel they can trust
us to deal with issues whatever they may be.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon
http://kenfallon.com