On 2019-12-14 16:44, cobra2 via Hpr wrote:
> No. i'm quite blunt in my wording. "Possibly critical" is exactly what I
> meant. I'd rather not see anything changed.
>
> We are a community. I believe in our own ability to handle this matter
> among ourselves. We should handle this matter as a community rather than
> a policy change. This will allow future community members the freedom to
> govern themselves as needed, when we are gone. Rather than leaving some
> legacy policy in place that will have to be changed in the future
> because.... who knows what will happen in the future.
>

> --cobra2

This *is* the community handling the matter. As per:

http://hackerpublicradio.org/about.php#governance
"HPR is entirely community driven. Policy decisions are proposed and
discussed on the Mailing list, which is open to anyone to join."

This is the mailing list, I'm asking what the community feels about it.

This is not a Code of Conduct. This gives a mandate to myself and the
other "admins/janitors" to take action.

Naturally individual changes will also be put to the list/discussed in
the community news.

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon