Just a quick note

I may be wrong ,but I thought the comments about the "quality of shows" had
more to do with those shows that felt more like they were put out just to put
something out. Those shows that are about 3 min long. (On a side note I have no
problem with those shows) I didn't think it had anything to do with audio
quality (or maybe I need to re read the article)

I have no problem with the audio quality we get on hpr. The content is what
matters.

"any audio is better than no audio"

Honkeymagoo