It's a podcast, of course.

The only important consequence of someone claiming that hpr is a podcast
hosting service is that it raises the possibility that perhaps hosts shouldn't
be allowed to style their shows as a show within hpr, as if syndicated. Before
this, it could be easily tolerated.

In my view, the practice is tacky anyway. You'd think almost 17 years of
history would be good enough for you to be a part of it. Hosts who instead
dress it up as something else are just missing the point, to some extent.

-dnt