Podcast.

On Fri, Aug 12, 2022 at 8:28am, Ken Fallon <k...@fallon.ie> wrote:

On 2022-08-11 22:16, Ken Fallon wrote:
> hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3658
>
> "In this episode our two ageing heroes explore the inner workings of a
> podcast (or podcast hosting platform depending on your perspective)
> called Hacker Public Radio."
>
> Are we a podcast or podcast hosting platform ?
>
> I believe there is a fundamental difference between the two. Knowing
> which we are impacts the direction we will take as a project.
>
> Can you please provide your view on this.

Basing the answers around the podcast feed is not going to give a clear
cut answer. Every host and every series have their own feeds, and anyone
can create their own feed pointing to the media on HPR or the Internet
Archive.

So, let me clarify the question to "*Should* we be a podcast or podcast
hosting platform ".

--
Regards,

Ken Fallon (PA7KEN,G5KEN)