I have a few questions about the syndication policy.  Hopefully I am not
over complicating the issue.

Question 1 -  What would it take to get the Linux Inlaws into compliance
with the HPR syndication policy?

The biggest issue I see is the separate Linux inlaws feed with unpublished
HPR episodes.
What if they replaced their feed (https://linuxinlaws.eu/inlaws_rss.xml)
with the HPR Series feed?

Question 2 - Is a HPR host having a separate website to promote their HPR
episodes OK?

Question 3 - Many HPR episodes are audio versions of a web page previously
published by the host.  Does an audio version of  an existing web page
(Verbatim or summarized) meet the requirement of "material created
exclusively for HPR"?