I totally agree that they were intended *to be hosted* on HPR *for now*.

To be honest I don't think they even knew that HPR was anything other than
a Podcast Hosting Platform based on listening to "hpr3649 :: Linux Inlaws
S01E61: 20 years in review[2]". I was the first to make the distinction
between a Podcast and a Podcast Hosting Platform in my response show[2].
They made it clear in their that they consider us to be a "podcast hosting
platform".

"In this episode our two ageing heroes explore the inner workings of a
podcast (or podcast hosting platform depending on your perspective) called
Hacker Public Radio. Yes, the platform that the Inlaws have been using
since the very inception of this rapidly growing FLOSS podcast content."

That's why I asked the mail list are we a Podcast Hosting Platform. If we
were then there was some justification for them to continue on here, as
they are not then there isn't.

Ken.

[1] https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3649
[2] https://hackerpublicradio.org/eps.php?id=3648