I'm a strong believer in the value of licenses like Creative Commons, and I
take them seriously. If there is no way to continue the Oh No news without
violating the license, then as much as I love it, I would vote to stop it.
Is there absolutely no way of continuing it without a license violation,
though? Could a simple change in the show bring it into compliance. As far
as I am aware, you cannot copyright facts, and much of what SGOTI does in
this show is to state that such-and-such happened. Where I would think a
problem would arise is in direct quoting of someone else's copyrighted
material, and even that can be a gray area if the source is cited and only
a little bit is quoted. So my preference would be to look into how
SGOTI can continue his show while being in legal compliance. But if that is
not possible, then I reluctantly come down on the side of license
compliance.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien