According to gil cohen:
> Okay, here's a proram I wrote:
>
> -------------
> cat $1|tr -d '\12'|sed -e 's/.*<title>//' -e 's/<\/title>.*//' >> /test
> echo "Content-Type: text/html"
> echo ''
> cat $1
> -------------
>
> Then, I put the following in the config file:
> text/html->text/html "sh /RIDOF.sh"

That's not quite complete.  You need to have "external_parsers: " in
front of that.  However, that still won't work - in fact, it will cause
htdig's ExternalParser module to recursively call itself until it blows
its stack.  Right now, external converters must convert one mime type
to a different type, and the chain must eventually lead to an actual
parser (whether internal or external).

You have two choices: you can modify the existing internal HTML parser,
or you can write a full external parser for HTML, that will grab all
the information you want from the documents, including links to other
documents.

--
Gilles R. Detillieux              E-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>