Okay, I wrote the perl program to the _exact_ specifications as it should
be, I even tested it and it seems to work perfectly. I put in the config
file just the way it should be, and it crashes. It brings down the whole
machine with it. Following the specifications on this page:

http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#external_parsers