To start with:

>Debian does _not_ ship autopano-sift(-c), not even as part of the
>non-free archive.
>
>There are unofficial Debian packages available on the web, eg on
>Christian Marillat's debian-multimedia.org.
>
>http://bugs.debian.org/325180 <http://bugs.debian.org/325180>
>cu andreas

My debian check (and double check this evening) proves you're right (which
you knew off course).
Sorry again for providing mis-information.

2008/10/23 Yuval Levy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I've spelled out earlier this morning how and why I would like to plug
> in different CP generators in different stitching projects.
>
> Yuv

You have mentioned this before. Do you have experience where one generator
gives better results than another? Or do you try them all in a project?
I'm also interested in bracketed pano series where I find all performing
less good.

My default is panomatic because it's fastest and gives good results,
especially at sky points. But celeste might be the solution there right now.
I only switch to match-n-shift and/or autopano-sift-c when panomatic doesn't
give good results. In those cases though I mostly find none of them give
good results which means that I need to pick CP's by hand (I check CP's
anyway after an auto CP run).

Harry