Hi all,

prokoudine wrote:
> If the team is happy with my administrating last year, I can do it
> again.

2007 I was admin and you (Alexandre) were backup admin. 2008 we inverted
roles. My wish for 2009 is to bring in fresh people. If you want to back
  the new admin up, I'll gladly take a further step back. I can always
mentor a student. We need to spread the know-how in the community so
that others can continue after us. I've a son now and I hope he will be
applying as a student in 2027 ;-)

That said, I am confident the team will be happy with you as an admin. I
support you.

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
 > I would do mentoring for one project again.

great! Any other potential mentors around? and students?

About the other topic of this thread, the community funding of the
Windows build, I'll get back with another mail later today, maybe.
Thanks everybody for your interesting feedbacks.

Yuv