Irena Damsky wrote:
> (hmmm.. now I'm just spamming again ha? BUT I really wanted to say I'm
> sorry, please ignore me and I'll go sit alone in the dark and cry)

no need to be apologetic. We do not ignore potential contributors. We
also don't harass them. I won't grab you out of the dark corner you're
putting yourself in. I'll wait patiently for you to come out of there
and will welcome you to our community if you want to join.

There are plenty of interesting projects and capable mentors waiting for
you. But the application deadline is April 3. And you need a working set
of tools, as described in the wiki.

Don't make your life hard. Grab a simple Ubuntu or Windows, set yourself
up with the tools and let the fun begin.

Yuv