It finished stitching and the same result.  Here it is:

http://www.bluelavalamp.net/enblend_comparison_2.jpg

The top and middle are the ones from before (see first message in
thread).  The last image is the same .pto file as the first, but with
the Photometric Optimizations all set to zero, so that's not causing
this problem.

Have people been able to stitch very wide panoramas before, one that's
over 95,000 pixels wide?  If they have, then it's gotta be something
on my end, maybe I'm using an older library or something.