Looks to me like Enblend causes the trouble. Most obvious in the sky,
the artifacts seem to be caused by a low frequency blending error
(which explains the wide bands). The errors should not be visible in
the intermediate files generated by Hugin during the process, could
you confirm this? You could try using Smartblend instead of Enblend,
just make sure you set the options right before you do, otherwise
you'll be waiting 6-8 hours ending up with an error and no final
output. Of course you could also have Hugin keep the intermediate
files and perform the last step (the final blending) manually, so you
can try different options without having to recompute the intermediate
images every time.

Besides, I'm wondering if the resolution you chose for the output
really makes sense. As far as I can see from the output, there are
only two series of images overlapping vertically about 50 percent
(except for the obelisk), spanning about half of the final image.
Unless the vertical resolution of the images is about 10,000 real
pixels, this is nonsense. And remember, a 12MP point-and-shoot camera
may deliver 4000x3000 pixels, but at 100% zoom you can see that it
does not really contain that much detail / information.