Ok, here's a test of two images that is causing the seg fault:

http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/1.jpg
http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/2.jpg
http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/1-2.pto

With that pto file and version 3736, if I just click on the exposure
tab and then Optimize Now, it runs fine.  When it's loaded into
version 3757 it seg faults, here's the bottom of the seg fault:

Iter: 30, estimate: 1.86571056 -0.577746673 0.127052582 0.051741133
-0.0145448753 25.8396993 -61.8943233 51.3613552 13.796527 -- errors
0.00213988239 0.167745908
Iteration: 31, error: 12.655482: 40%
Iteration: 32, error: 12.652851: 40%
Iteration: 33, error: 12.652851: 40%
Iteration: 34, error: 12.651156: 40%
Iteration: 35, error: 12.651156: 40%
Iteration: 36, error: 12.650727: 40%
Iteration: 37, error: 12.650727: 40%
Iteration: 38, error: 12.650497: 40%
Iteration: 39, error: 12.650497: 40%
Iteration: 40, error: 12.650028: 40%
Iter: 40, estimate: 1.83180835 -0.962848661 -0.0326511736
0.00535002158 0.168368876 25.9923595 -62.0485801 51.1051495 13.7973138
-- errors 0.00201654042 0.167344524
Iteration: 41, error: 12.650028: 40%
Iteration: 42, error: 12.650028: 40%
Iteration: 43, error: 12.650028: 40%
Iteration: 44, error: 12.650028: 40%
Segmentation fault


As for the question of did I compile them with the same compiler and
library versions, maybe not.  I keep my system updated with slamd64 -
current and I know that the 3736 version was compiled on 03/15/09 and
the 3757 was compiled on 03/24/09 (I used checkinstall to make the
packages).  From the slamd64 changelog there were a lot of updates on
03/17/09, so those versions were probably compiled against different
library versions.

Can I pull a specific SVN version out?  I can try recompiling the 3736
version to see if it suddenly doesn't work.  If that happens then it's
pointing to some different library that I updated from slamd64.


On Apr 26, 10:55 am, Seb Perez-D <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 16:40, kevin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Well now both panos are seg faulting.  I added some controls point,
> > did some optimizations and then went back to the photometric
> > optimization and it's seg faults every time.
> [...]
>
> > This is using the same pto files, only difference is the version of
> > hugin.
>
> Has the pto file been posted somewhere?
>
> S
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to