On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 18:17, kevin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Ok, here's a test of two images that is causing the seg fault:
>
> http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/1.jpg
> http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/2.jpg
> http://www.bluelavalamp.net/hugin/1-2.pto
>
> With that pto file and version 3736, if I just click on the exposure
> tab and then Optimize Now, it runs fine.  When it's loaded into
> version 3757 it seg faults, here's the bottom of the seg fault:

Again, I could not reproduce under another amd64 system.

> Can I pull a specific SVN version out?  I can try recompiling the 3736
> version to see if it suddenly doesn't work.  If that happens then it's
> pointing to some different library that I updated from slamd64.

Yuv replied on the svn command. You can also do, from the hugin folder:
   svn up -r 3736

Have you managed to produce a backtrace?

I'm no expert on this; what I usually do is

gdb hugin

and then: "run"

when hugin segfaults you can type "bt" and will get a backtrace which
will be more helpful (hopefully)

Cheers,

Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to