2009/4/28 Milan Knížek <[email protected]>:
>
> Lukáš Jirkovský píše v Út 28. 04. 2009 v 10:58 +0200:
>> OK, I think I've an idea what can cause this. Can you please try these
>> [1][2] patches (one at time) from hugin bugtracker? I'd like to update
>> internal levmar library, but I'm planning to do it after 0.8 realease
>> so it can get enough testing before release.
>>
>> [1] 
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1952152&group_id=77506&atid=550443
>> [2] 
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2055537&group_id=77506&atid=550443
>
> Good news, Lukáš, the second patch [2] - patch.pt solved the problem for
> me!
>
> I will continue on testing on my other panos and let you know in case of
> problems.
>
> Thanks a lot for helping to get rid of the bug.
>
> P.S. The first patch did not make any difference to hugin's behaviour on
> exposure optimisation. (I also had to manually patch
> src/foreign/levmar/CMakeLists.txt since the diff was rejected from
> patching svn checkout no. 3799).
>
> Regards,
>
> Milan Knizek
> knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
> http://www.milan-knizek.net - about linux and photography


Thanks a lot for your work! I really appreciate it. I'll give it a bit
of testing to make sure it doesn't break anything before commiting it
to the repository. I'd like to see it in 0.8 realease, because it
seems to affect quite a lot of people (at least three ;-) )

Have a nice day,
Lukáš Jirkovský

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to