2009/4/27 kevin <[email protected]>: > > Ok, looks like I've solved my problem and maybe it the same one Milan > has been having. While pulling down the revisions for testing I > realized from Seb's command (svn up -r 3736) that whenever I have > updated my hugin SVN version I've always used 'svn co' and not 'svn > up'. So I tried pulling a new copy into a clean directory and when I > tested that it worked fine, no seg fault. > > It looks like then that the checkout (co) command was leaving some old > stuff around that was messing things up. Milan, if you were doing > similar might be worth trying a clean pull into a new directory and > see if that fixes your problem. > > Thanks to everyone for posting and helping me solve my problem.
I'm not sure if it's not only luck. There are reports also from ubuntu users. But it would be nice if the solution was so simple. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "hugin and other free panoramic software" group. A list of frequently asked questions is available at: http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
