Hi Jannes,

I made it and got it working and tested it on both Tiger and Leopard. I have
a couple of replies from users that it works (direct mails outside the
hugin-ptx group)

What Thomas means is that the images and their paths should not contain
spaces. You can leave the plugin as it is or rename it, whatever you like.
However, you most definitely need to leave the plugin in it's "/Users/<your
name>/Library/Application Support/Hugin/Autopano" folder as that's the
location where Hugin looks for it.

Next to that: You have 45 images. There is no need to use the 123+ images
plugin. It's not wrong off course, but did you also try the "normal"
autopanosift or the panomatic plugin? These two do work with images and
paths containing spaces (and the panomatic is much, much faster on your
multi core mac pro).

Finally: You mentioned "I get the error message that i uploaded to the
files section of this group's web site."   I must have been sleeping for
over a year if this is something from hugin, but which file section? Can you
provide a link?

hoi,
harry