hey jannes

On May 19, 12:39 am, Kunlun121 <jannes.bol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion. I tried renaming the file in my library/
> application support/hugin/autopano directory to Autopano-SIFT-
> C_2.5-123plusImg.huginAutoCP (adding the underscore between C and 2.5
> in the file name). Still getting the same error message.
>
> Should I also remove the space in "application support"?

You should NOT rename the stuff in the "application support"-folder,
but make shure, that the path where your images of the panorama are
ddo not contain any spaces.
Afar from that I can tell you that generating panoramas works for me
(OS X 10.5.6, with Harry's newest build), even when the path contain
spaces. I normally just drag&drop images directly from my iPhoto-
Library to hugin, so I don't need to have duplicated copies of the
images on my HD...

I once also had an error that looked similar to your screenshot and
believe me or not, something very abnormal for OSX, a simple reboot
fixed the problem. Did you try to reset all hugin preferences to it's
default values and reboot your machine?

hope that helps, if not, just keep on asking!

habi