In addition, opening the output of Hugin is always problematic (16-bit
tiff with alpha channel). I always have to remove the alpha channel in
VIPS/NIP (which tends to require at least 30 minutes trying to figure
out its improbably user-unfriendly interface) before Photoshop opens
it. I remember the same behavior from PTGui back in the day, which -
if i recall correctly - had something to do with the packbits
compression. Is there a way to turn that off in Nona?

Jannes