From: drbe...@hotmail.com
To: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com
Subject: [hugin-ptx] Re: Flipping Photos !
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 09:14:11 -0500

Seb,

I'm using autopano-sift-c.  Assuming that the display is only cosmetic, why is
the right side of the pano flipped upside down and the left side the correct
orientation?  I assume it's because of the one image.  The problem is, while
this pano is a fairly simple error problem, other panos will get images flipped
every which direction.  Is the automatic point control really this bad (ie,
autopano-sift-c)?

Dale