On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 12:56:15PM -0700, Bart van Andel wrote:

> On 1 sep, 20:42, Dale Beams <drbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > The problem is that it worked on the first pano, errors on the
> > second and then progressively got worse for each succeeding pano.

> What happens if you have Hugin make a pano, and then have it make the
> exact same pano *again* (without using a saved version I mean)? If
> this shows a different (worse) pano, I reckon it must be a bug with
> cleaning up variables behind the scenes.

Ehhh. yeah. A habit I have formed too: Instead of clicking "new" I
quit hugin, and start fresh if I want to make several pano's.

On the other hand, it's currently much better than before, where
something would almost always go wrong.

I don't remember what made me "invent" this workaround. :-( Sorry.

        Roger.

--
** r.e.wo...@bitwizard.nl ** http://www.BitWizard.nl/ ** +31-15-2600998 **
**    Delftechpark 26 2628 XH  Delft, The Netherlands. KVK: 27239233    **