While the issue is the control point error, the bigger issue is that Hugin or
Hugin's assistant is failing to recognize a photo in the proper position and is
flipping the photo.  Remember I only used the assistant tab for loading the
photos and allowed Hugin to create the control points through the assistant.

The control point errors are a result of the photo being loaded in the wrong
orientation, not because of control point errors.  From what I can tell the
control piont errors are a result not the cause of the photo orientation.
Hugin is not gettting the orientation correct.  Unless someone can enlighten me.

Dale