2009/9/8 Erik Krause <erik.kra...@gmx.de>:

> Could someone with texi2html installed try to convert one of the manuals
> to mediawiki text and see how it displays in the panotools wiki? Or mail
> me the result off list that I can try?

I converted enblend.texi to html ok with texi2html then the perl
thingy HTML::WikiConverter::MediaWiki seemed to hang  converting to
mediawiki so maybe I did something wrong not having used perl much.
I found an webbased converter for html2wiki but when I paste the
result into a mediawiki page some of the links work and some show the
links as html.It might be me not having used mediawiki 'till just now.
I'll persevere for a bit longer.

mick