Hi Mick,

Thanks for your attempts.

In the previous round (February/March 2009) is have endlessly tossed around
with all kind of converters, also the one you are mentioning and also going
through all kind of intermediate formats. I have almost broken my system to
get the latest "bleading edge" svn/cvs versions of necessary tools but the
conversion from texi to wiki (whatever rout you choose) is very cumbersome
and very labour intensive. That's also the reason why I haven't started that
yet and have been searching for other conversion routes or extra plugi'n's
for the wiki to read/convert whatever intermediate format.
Until now: no results.
If you find some new, not so labour intensive route, from texi to wiki
please let us know.

I support both Christoph's point of view for having the latest up-to-date
versions with the source and Klaus' point of view where it comes to easy
access for a broad audience.

Harry

harry