2009/9/10 michael crane <mick.cr...@gmail.com>

> 2009/9/10 Harry van der Wolf <hvdw...@gmail.com>:
>
> > Or to put it simple : @ref{Figure:photographic-workflow}  refers to a
> figure
> > which is an eps file called "photographic-workflow.eps". You will find
> this
> > "photographic-workflow.eps" in the same directory (in this "pathless"
> case)
> > as the texi file.
>
> there is only the .fig file there. other programs seem to expect a jpg or a
> pdf.
> where does it say that it is an .eps.

Sorry. I didn't pay attention well enough. You are working with the source
of the documentation and not with the generated documentation when you build
enblend.

> What program is meant to view the .texi file directly in all it's
> composed glory ?
> I've installed so many now I'm not sure what's going on.
>
> regards
>
> mick

As far as I know texi is only the text formatting ascii file which you edit
in a ascii editor like vi(m). You must first convert it to texinfo (makeinfo
file.texi) or to pdf (texi2pdf file.texi) or to html (texi2html) or to
whaever format.
I suppose you already read <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texinfo>.

At that stage I looked at texi to xml and xml to wiki as there are
converters for that, but none is really sufficient.
Also texi to html to wiki as there are also converters for that but none
really sufficient.

I'm sorry I can't help. I could only give some explanations.
I hope you find something useful.

Harry