On Tue 13-Oct-2009 at 22:59 +0200, J. Schneider wrote:

>I have wished this several times when my computer crashed during a
>stitch and I could at least have saved the remapping step if I had been
>able to start over at the blending step. (Not possible on the command
>line with cropped intermedaite files.) Neither hugin nor the batch
>processor allow this

Yes, it is a shame that the Batch Processor doesn't support this,
though it works very well on the command-line.

The problem with cropped TIFF files can be worked-around by turning
it off in Hugin, but really this needs to be fixed in your image
editor.  The Gimp understands offsets in multi-page TIFFs, so it is
probably a really easy fix for single-layer files in the Gimp.

--
Bruno