2009/10/15 Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch>

> Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> > I'll try to release the hugin2009.4.0-RC1 build tonight.
>
> Hi Harry. an RC2 is due this weekend. Maybe you want to wait for that? I
> can anticipate it for tonight. You are already working very hard and
> putting in so many hours into this.
>
> It would be nice if other OSX users would jump in and help Harry
> building the binaries.
>
> Yuv

Hi Yuv,

I'm going on a one week holiday this Saturday. It means that the OSX users
have to wait a little longer for the RC2 build.

I'm in a quite intense off-list communication with Skip Gaede. Skip is
working his way through the whole XCode build and he is doing very well. He
encounters complete new errors as he is using Snow Leopard. He also
corrected some build problems in the scripts on Snow Leopard. He also
corrected an error in my gettext.sh script that I made a couple of days ago.
He also updated the <
http://wiki.panotools.org/Build_a_MacOSX_Universal_Hugin_bundle_with_Xcode>
and clarified some steps. And as a native speaker he was also able to
correct some of my "less correct" use of the english language. (lots of "he
also..")
All in all he works faster than I can respond.
I think Skip is able to build a Hugin bundle for publication real soon.
I have good hope that Skip will be next OSX builder. That is off course if
he wants to do that himself.

Harry