On Sat 05-Dec-2009 at 21:00 -0800, hdrpano wrote:

>The problem I'm encountering now is ugly gray patches across the sky and
>ground.  Also tiny red dots.  Maybe related is that when I initially view
>the hdr it's completely white and I have to crank the exposure down to -14
>for it to appear normal (except for the gray patches).  This doesn't occur
>with HDRshop so I know the images are okay.  I must be doing something wrong
>or missing another step.

No idea, maybe you need to calculate the camera response of your
sensor for reuse in your template project.

Can you run the same project through photometric optimisation?  i.e.
calculate vignetting and camera response, and see if you have the
artefacts in HDR projects created by Hugin itself?

--
Bruno