Bruno Postle wrote:

> No idea, maybe you need to calculate the camera response of your
> sensor for reuse in your template project.
>
> Can you run the same project through photometric optimisation?  i.e.
> calculate vignetting and camera response, and see if you have the
> artefacts in HDR projects created by Hugin itself?
>
> --
> Bruno

Thanks for the reply.  I tried that (I think) using the Exposure tab and it
made the problem even worse.  For the moment I'm using Hugin to write out a
stitching template, nona/enblend to create the panos, and Luminance to
create the hdr.  I'd like to figure out what's wrong with using Hugin
exclusively.  Will take a look again next week.

Before that, I need to get the reverse process to work.  Using Luminance to
create the hdr from each fisheye and then using the same stitching template
(with the filenames changed) to stitch the 3 hdr.  But the output from
stitching is all black.  I wonder if nona/enblend are supposed to be able to
stitch hdr?