Hugin itself, no

Hugin is a gui for a number of underlying programs.  Of those programs
autopano-* and panomatic both are optional install.  Both of these programs are
automatic control point finders.  You can locate control points by hand without
these programs.

There is some question on what allowable rights these programs have granted in
the use of Hugin.  Currently these programs appear to be patented, but allowed
for use in Hugin, as Hugin is not a commercial product.

Panos created with Hugin that use these two particular programs imho, are
patent and copyright free, though the question has been asked if they are still
free when the pano's themselves are sold.  In other words, does the sale of the
pano's constitute commercial use of Hugin.

I'm sure this will be resolved in the coming weeks.