Hi Thomas,

On September 22, 2010 01:55:55 pm T. Modes wrote:
> Please don't at the current status.

OK, will think of something so that it won't interfere.

> First, it does not work correctly if you undo/redo a command which
> changes the number or order of the images (add/remove image, swap
> images and so on). In this case you switch the active state of not
> affected images.

Yes.  I find this to be a "cosmetic" issue.  I might as well make them all
visible.  I don't need the visibility history all together.  Or...

> Second, I don't think it is a good idea to modify the panorama object
> directly (even in the CommandHistory::Undo/Redo). All modifications of
> the panorama object should happen inside a PanoCommands, which are
> push to the command stack. All other can produce side effects which we
> don't consider at the first glance.

Doesn't it become a chicken and egg problem?  I mean, I want to skip over
those PanoCommands that toggle visibility.

But then, if I simplify the patch, give up completely the visibility thing and
just simulate the multiple repeated undo/redo? then it would not modify the
panorama object directly?  I can always issue a "show all" PanoCommands at the
end of the sequence. Should I?

Yuv