On Tue 02-Nov-2010 at 11:42 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:

So for now I'll only add controls to edit the canvas size in the fast preview window.

Ideally for me the preview is a visual tool. The pixel dimensions of the panorama is an output setting, equivalent to the JPEG compression or filetype. On the preview it would be better to control the aspect ratio itself and let Hugin calculate a 'best' pixel size behind the scenes.

i.e. it would be great to have some preset aspect ratios (16:9, 1:1, 2:1, 1.618:1 etc...) and/or enter them directly in the preview.

--
Bruno