On November 4, 2010 07:02:12 pm James Legg wrote:
> I've made the fast preview functional while loading photos in a
> background thread.

thanks!  building right now, will test later tonight.

fix the new dependency (libboost-signals-dev) in the wiki build instructions
for the 'buntus.

I've also started documenting [0] how to fix the build so that users of the
wiki instructions who bump first in such changes have a reference.  There is
some important information for developers as well on that page.

Yuv

[0] http://wiki.panotools.org/Fixing_The_Hugin_Build